Taking a quick break between filmmaking projects, I did a couple of photo manipulation experiments using a style that I had never attempted before; just trying to broaden my [graphic design & photography] horizons…
April 28, 2012
Photo Manipulation Experiments
About Craig Anthony Perkins
Award winning Filmmaker, Composer, Photographer and Designer Craig Anthony Perkins began as a musician at the age of four, a magician at the age of six, and became interested in photography and filmmaking at a very early age as well. In the past Craig has worked in both a creative and technical capacity within the entertainment industry for companies such as Philips Media, Universal Interactive Studios and AVID, doing everything from video game design and film post production, to sound design, composing and technical writing. Under his own company Genshi Media Group, he has released several albums on the iTunes Music Store, has had his photography published in magazines and exhibited in galleries, his short films showcased in film festivals worldwide (with two of his films actually winning) and has designed indie art toys - including the much sought-after Broken Heart Robot - which has led to talks with two TV networks for consideration as an animated series based on his toy character. Now, between Filmmaking, Photography and Music, as well as performing as a working Magician & Mentalist, Craig is also helping others as a Creative Coach, Personal Consultant & Motivational Speaker; sharing his secrets to creative success and empowering those who seek the creative genius within themselves! View all posts by Craig Anthony Perkins
This entry was posted on Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 4:56 pm and tagged with Adobe, Craig Anthony Perkins, genshi, Manipulation, Photography, Photoshop and posted in Graphic Design, Manipulation, Photography. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Donate To My Starving Artist Fund!Please help me continue to develop and produce the various creative projects that I strive to contribute to this world. I greatly appreciate it!
SUPPORT CRAIG'S PROJECTS
Genshi Media Group NewsIssue 67 of Advanced Photoshop magazine is now out and features a career-guide article entitled So You Want To Be A Vinyl Toy Designer featuring Genshi Media Group founder and toy designer Craig Anthony Perkins. Craig answers questions and gives insight on the industry, the tools and his own experience as an indie toy designer with his toy label GENSHI:TOY. The article also features prolific lowbrow artist Ron English and Kidrobot founder Paul Budnitz. Check your local newsstand for this issue of Advanced Photoshop - The magazine for Adobe® Photoshop professionals.
My Flickr Photos
Favorite Quotes"Capable, generous men do not create victims, they nurture victims." - Julian Assange
- Update: What I’ve Been Up To…
- Photography, Streamlining and Lightroom Presets
- Winner Of Best Animation and Grand Prize Best Overall Film at iFF3!
- Photo Manipulation Experiments
- The Haunting at Danford Cabin – Stop Motion Short Film!
- Isobel & The Witch Queen – Premier
- Exclusive World Premier Short Film for 2012 Macworld Expo
- iPhone Photography Exhibition at OCCCA
- Remembrance (a ghost story) – Short Film (UPDATED)
- iPhone 4 Video Experiments – Part 1
- 1970s 1980s Adobe CS4 Africa Arduino Article Black & White blog Broken Heart Robot Color Craig Anthony Perkins cross-processed DKE Toys Documentary Downtown Los Angeles Eritrea Family Fashion Father first post genshi GENSHI:TOY Genshi Media Group Ghost Story grainy graphic design Hipstamatic Holga Holgaroid Hollywood iPhone iPhone 4 iPhone 4S iPhone Film Festival iPhoneography Kricky The Alien Frog LED Light Leaks Logo Design low-fi Macworld Magazine Medium Format Film Metro Modeling Mother music nature OWLE Bubo Photographers' Rights Photography Photojournalism Polaroid Processing Protest Rally Prototyping pseudonyms Radio DJ rain Reportage San Diego Scan Sepia Short Film StarDotStar The Haunting at Danford Cabin toy design Train trees Type 100 Sepia film Union Station Vinyl Toy web design weblog Wired Magazine
- May 2017
- August 2014
- May 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- September 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- January 2010
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- March 2008
- January 2008
- A quick little multitracked jam on the @AshunSound #Hydrasynth - No other sounds or effects were used. There is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Help make it happen to Help launch The Alan R. Pearlman Foundation! on @indiegogo igg.me/p/2560019/twtr… 2 months ago
- Teaching myself @Apple #RealityComposer on #iPadOS for creating #AugmentedReality content. This is my first attempt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Copyright InformationAll Content ©2005-2014 by Craig Anthony Perkins/ Genshi Media Group. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.